Chrysten A. Dufour
Chrysten A. Dufour received her undergraduate degree from Post University in 2006 and her law degree from Quinnipiac University School of Law in 2010. Chrysten graduated from Post University Summa Cum Laude and from law school Magna Cum Laude. She is licensed to practice law in both Connecticut Superior Court and U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut.
During Chrysten's time at Quinnipiac University School of Law she was a member of the Probate Journal and the Vice President of the Mock Trial Society. As a member of the Mock Trial Society she and her team competed in several national competitions. Chrysten and her team were 2009 regional finalist in the American Association for Justice Mock Trial Competition.
Chrysten is very active in her community. She has coached the Quinnipiac University School of Law Mock Trial Team and has volunteered as a guest judge. Currently, she sits on the Board of Directors for Safe Haven of Greater Waterbury, a non-profit organization that serves the in the Greater Waterbury Area.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury- Plaintiffs
- Motor Vehicle Collisions
- Premises Liability
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Connecticut, 2010
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 2011
- Quinnipiac College School of Law, Hamden, Connecticut
- J.D. magna cum laude - 2010
- Post University, Waterbury, Connecticut
- B.A. summa cum laude - 2006
- Mock Trial Honor Society Instructor/Coach, Quinnipiac University School of Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Board of Directors for Safe Haven of Greater Waterbury, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Carter Mario Injury Lawyers, Litigation Attorney, 2013 - 2014
- Licari, Walsh, & Sklaver, LLC, Association, 2010 - 2013