Middlebury Accident Lawyers Dedicated to Helping People Throughout Connecticut
Moore, O'Brien & Foti is one of Connecticut's premier injury law firms. Our law firm is proud of our record of helping seriously injured individuals and the surviving family members recover complete monetary damages after an injury or loss. We are equally proud of helping clients with less serious injuries. Our law firm handles the full range of personal injury and wrongful death claims such as the following:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Our firm has obtained successful results for clients in all kinds of motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents and motorcycle accidents. We are adept at navigating the unique legal issues that are common in tractor-trailer accidents as well.
- Work-related injuries: We represent people who have been injured at work by someone other than their employer. Much of our work in this area involves representing people who have been injured in construction accidents. We have also represented a substantial number of people who have been injured in explosions and building collapses.
- Premises liability: Property owners owe a duty to visitors entering the premises. Our law firm will bring claims against owners of commercial and residential establishments of unsafe premises. Some of our work in this area involves representing people who have been bitten by dogs.
- Dram shop claims: When a drunk driver injures you or a loved one, our law firm can seek compensation from all responsible parties. This can potentially include the restaurant or bar that served intoxicating beverages. Our law firm has helped clarify and expand dram shop law in Connecticut.
- Medical malpractice: We have achieved favorable results in all kinds of cases involving medical negligence, including injuries caused by the failure to diagnose cancer or some other illness, surgical errors such as gastric bypass errors and perforated organs, and birth injuries caused by obstetric malpractice.
- Products liability: When household or industrial products do not work as intended, severe injury or death can be the result. We offer strategic counsel and strong advocacy in these claims. Our law firm also represents clients who have been injured by defective medical devices, such as the DePuy hip implant.
- Wrongful death: We offer compassionate, tenacious representation to family members in the aftermath of a tragic loss.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI): If a loved one has suffered a serious brain injury, our attorneys will demonstrate the full nature of your loss to insurers and, when necessary, a jury.
- Sexual assault/molestation: If you or your child suffered sexual abuse, we will seek compensation in a civil claim from your abuser, as well as those who enabled the abuse.
Contact the Connecticut Serious Personal Injury Lawyers of Moore, O'Brien & Foti
Call 203-651-7096 or email our law firm to schedule your initial consultation.