Chrysten A. Dufour
- Personal Injury- Plaintiffs
- Motor Vehicle Collisions
- Premises Liability
- Dram Shop and Liquor Liability
Chrysten A. Dufour received her undergraduate degree from Post University in 2006 and her law degree from Quinnipiac University School of Law in 2010. Chrysten graduated from Post University Summa Cum Laude and from law school Magna Cum Laude. She is licensed to practice law in both Connecticut Superior Court and U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut.
In 2017 Chrysten was recognized as a New Leader of the Law by the Connecticut Law Tribune. She also received the Waterbury Young Lawyers Award. Chrysten has been named A Super Lawyers Rising Star for multiple years. In order to be eligible for this honor an attorney must be either 40 years old or younger or practicing for 10 years or less. Only 2.5 percent of the attorneys in Connecticut are chosen each year for this high honor.
Chrysten is a zealous advocate for victims who have been injured as a result of automobile collisions, premises liability, and dram shop. Chrysten uses this passion when representing her clients in court, during settlement negotiations, and at trial. She has also channeled that passion to successfully try numerous cases to verdict; both bench and jury.
During Chrysten's time at Quinnipiac University School of Law she was a member of the Probate Journal and the Vice President of the Mock Trial Society. As a member of the Mock Trial Society she and her team competed in several national competitions. Chrysten and her team were 2009 regional finalist in the American Association for Justice Mock Trial Competition.
Chrysten is very active in her community. She has coached the Quinnipiac University School of Law Mock Trial Team and has volunteered as a guest judge. Currently, she sits on the Board of Directors for Safe Haven of Greater Waterbury, a non-profit organization that serves the in the Greater Waterbury Area.
Current Employment Positions:
- Carter Mario Injury Lawyers, Litigation Attorney, 2013 to 2014
- Licari, Walsh, & Sklaver, LLC, Association, 2010 to 2013
- Quinnipiac College School of Law, Hamden, Connecticut
- J.D. - 2010
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Post University, Waterbury, Connecticut
- B.A. - 2006
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Connecticut, 2010
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 2011
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers edition of Connecticut Magazine
- New Leaders of the Law, Connecticut Law Tribune
- Waterbury Young Lawyers Award
- Mock Trial Honor Society Instructor/Coach, Quinnipiac University School of Law
- • Past guest speaker for Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association Seminars
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Board of Directors for Safe Haven of Greater Waterbury, Member
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Membership Committee
- Waterbury Bar Association, Member