Louis J. Martocchio, III is an associate at Moore, O'Brien & Foti. A summa cum laude graduate of Quinnipiac University School of Law in 2020, Louis had spent his years in law school serving as an editor on the Law Review, a peer mentor and a law clerk for Moore, O'Brien & Foti. Louis is licensed to practice law in the State of Connecticut, Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the State of New Jersey.
Prior to law school, Louis graduated cum laude from the University of Rhode Island in 2017 with a bachelor's degree in business administration. During his time at the University of Rhode Island, he served as a University Relations Chairman and was an executive board member for the Student Entertainment Committee. He is a Connecticut native and is a graduate of Southington High School in Southington.
In his free time, Lou enjoys staying active, golfing, and spending time with his friends and family.
Current Employment Positions:
- Associate Attorney
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, North Haven, Connecticut
- J.D. - 2020
- Honors: summa cum laude
- University of Rhode Island, Kingston, Rhode Island
- Bachelor of Science - 2017
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Business Administration
- Connecticut, 2020
- Massachusetts, 2021
- New Jersey, 2021
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Waterbury Bar Association
- New Haven Bar Association